As chief marketer, educator, and motivator at Market Momentum, Barbara’s mission is to help small businesses and non-profits use email and social media marketing to grow and create websites that help them "get found."
Chief Marketer, Educator, Motivator
For almost twenty years, Barbara has been helping small companies be successful using email marketing to secure repeat business and referrals from existing customers and social media marketing to attract new business. Prior to opening Market Momentum, Barbara held marketing positions of increasing scope and responsibility with leading high-tech companies in the Boston area.
In 1999, Barbara left high-tech and opened Market Momentum, designing web sites and creating compelling content for those web sites. In 2006 she added email marketing to her service portfolio. After 10 years at the helm of Market Momentum, Barbara joined Constant Contact in 2009 to extend the company’s educational reach by creating and launching the Authorized Local Experts program.
In July 2014 Barbara relocated with her husband to Southwest Florida, reopened Market Momentum, and has been educating and servicing small businesses on Florida’s Suncoast ever since. In addition to possessing over 25 years of traditional and Internet marketing experience, Barbara holds the following professional affiliations and accreditations:
• Mentor – Manasota SCORE
• Small Business Council Member – Longboat Key Chamber
• Coach and Speaker – Goodwill Microenterprise Program
• Certified Solution Provider – Constant Contact (current)
• Online Instructor Certification – Walden Institute, FL.
• Webmaster Certification – Northeastern University, Boston
• Master of Management – Simmons College, Boston
• Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – Northeastern University, Boston
Call Barbara today at 603-493-1331 to schedule a free telephone consultation.